Tuesday, October 19, 2004

Number.......

I don't think I know how to count.

Anyhow, I just realized that I have lost my childhood friend, Miss Calculatrice. I've had her since I was around 7. She has stickers of a bee and a penquin on her tummy. I lent her to someone who needed to use a calculator during his lab exam, and he never returned it. I'm so hurt. She was so good to me. Boohoo. My sentence structure sucks.

Today I'm thinking about Nicholas Jay Hwang and Adeline Chan. Deng, always missing your guy's calls. Stupid hwk should just go do itself. Yes, Nicholas. I want to go eat bad mango pudding withyou again. Thanks for the long sweet drive to visit me. Know that I always appreciate this friendship. I always think about how we're going to tell our "kids" about our how-we-met-story:P Adeline- I don't think you read this, because I don't think I gave this site to you. I love you, keke. Your ears and mouth have done me wonders, if that made any sense. COKE forever. har.: )

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home