Sunday, December 26, 2004

"The Day After Yesterday

is the day of SALES!" thought J and her momma.

J and her momma thought that the outlets had the same idea.

But little did they know.

I woke up at 530AM and hurriedly ran over to my parent's room to wake my momma up. We arrived at the outlets by early 6ish7ish, but they weren't even OPEN! Groggy, sad, and dissapointed, we instead drove to oakridge in hopes to feast our money on superficial unnecessary materials. We knew that there was nothing that we absolutely craved for, but we just wanted to go for the excitment of it. The thought of it. The adrenaline of happily achieving something that we had no expectation for. We mostly shopped for the men of both houses for about 2 hours until we hit Macy's intimate apparel section. Boy, we were thrilllllllllllled. Yes! I got what I "needed." Yes..! That's how happy I am!

Anyhow, back to reality.

Why have I been weeping without knowing? What am I weeping for? Everytime I lay down to rest, I can't seem to peacefully close my eyes and rest my mind for hours. No, I just lay there. Literally. But I'm jolly, so don't you worry. I may not be able to sit straight or turn my neck to the left anymore or lift my heavy eyes to gaze into your beautiful exotic eyes, but that's okay. Life's piercing forward. I've learned to look out a bigger and sunnier window. If this one fails me, I'll just look out a window that is far bigger than this current one, but so far, it's swell. Thank You. I always thank You. You deserve my thanks far more than anyone.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home