Friday, October 07, 2005

Sweet Tom(atoes)

How sweet art thou!


Just last week, I was accompanied by Mr. Lovely on a new exploration to Sweet Tomatoes. It's like Fresh Choice, but exactly 1009 times better! Oh yeah! First you get the all you can eat Oriental Chicken Salad before you even have to pay! I mean, that salad had tons of green onions, which made it strong and oh, so yummy! The displays of fresh pototoes with all you can eat toppings made me so happy, I almost shed a tear of joy! From the glowing sour cream and onion to dry, crunchy bacon bits to smooth, bright yellow cheese to sexxxxxy green onions to strange, but sensible salsa! Did I mention that I used to sit in the library for an hour waiting for the workers to bake their potatoes so I can purchase one? The workers would ask their managaer why they're being rushed to make potatoes an hour early, and I would see the manager's eye silently strike at me. So if I didn't cry over the potatoes then what did I cry over? I cried over the chocolate lava brownies! Mr. L's greatest idea ever was to quickly run over to the frozen yougart and add tons of vanilla ice cream over the hot, melted, fudgey wudgey brownie. OMG, booboobear, it was exactly like the Chile's Chocolate Cake!!! It was probably heathier too, I bet! Sigh. Okay. That's enough food-chittychat for the day. Good day all!

(i've been wanting to go back since last Friday, but Mr. L said he isn't made out of money. Sigh, I wish I get a dollar everytime it rained.)