Celebrate!
So today,
Mr. Lovely and I finally celebrated my acceptance into UCSD.
We first dined at Outback, where I received a big platter of steak! Mhmm, I must have forgotten what good meat tastes like because i just swallowed the whole thing rather quickly. Afterwards, since I haven't gone shopping in over 2 months (having classes 6 days a week eliminates the time saved for shopping), we went to GAP and they were having a great sale. Well the sale wasn't that great, but I bought clothes! Now I have clothes to wear again! Why is it that girls continue to shop even though they have a closet full of clothes? Well, to be sincere, I really don't shop too often, and even when I go to the mall, I don't always find something to purchase. Anyways, in the fitting room, I lost one of my earrings. Mr. Lovely and I spent half an hour going through all the things that I tried on in hopes of recovering my lost earring. Half an hour of frustration. Gosh, people kept staring into our stall. We checked the floor numerous times. Anyhow, did we find the earring? Yes! The story has a good ending! It fell into my bra! Ta Da! heh heh. Waste of time. We missed our showtiing because of that. Anyways, we went to the later showing of Zodiac. It was a great movie and now I'm freaked out.

<< Home