I have a dream...
that became a nightmare..
I dreamt that I had driven to someone's house for a potluck. I brought sous-le-creme for dessert. By the time I had to go home, I wasn't able to remember where I had parked my car. Booboo ended up driving me around the block, well many blocks, to search for my misplaced car. Somehow we ended up at a pearlie tea place, and we had yummy chicken. Then, she drove me around some more, but we still couldn't find my car. I started crying. I thought about one day having children, and I think I would literally kill myself if I would ever EVER misplace them or forget about them..
I woke up at 4AM in sweat. I couldn't go back to sleep again for the longest time. I think I'm going to start documenting everything I do, just for the sake of my carelessness. Please pray against that. It's an awful habit.

2 Comments:
if you are soo worried.... i'll buy you some gps locating thingys so you can sew it into your kiddies clothing :j then you can just do what people do when they are looking for their car and just push a button and listen for the beeps!!! hehehee
aww doodoo, misplacing your car is much different from misplacing your children. i wouldnt worry about it.
at the same time, im happy i appeared to you in your dreammmmmm! i mean, nightmare : ( and that we were able to have pearl tea and chicken in the midst of such a crisis : ) was it as good as in real life?
Post a Comment
<< Home