Friday, April 29, 2005

Fluctuating heart-beats and Lesson Learned

I've come to realize that life is too short to meticulously ponder about what had gone wrong in all of my previous interactions with people: the misunderstandings, the misjudgements, the stubborness, and the silent, but perilous fights. By giving up those thoughts and remembering that it's time to embrace my time with my family, close friends, and Mr. L (of course, he gets his own special cateogory), I have become a happier woman (well that is until my upcoming ochem and physics midterm). Sometimes I find myself being over-dramatic to have my days go by with superfluous emotions. For example, yesterday a cop cussed at me and it put me in a bad mood for about 1.5 hours until Mr. L got out of class, and if anything, I was this close to giving him an attitude. But, deng, that boy would not awknowledge my madness and somehow got me off my angry-mode. This was an exception, usually if someone refuses to let me be mad, I get even MORE mad. But yesterday, right after I saw Mr. L , my angry-mode turned into this (hungry) giddy-childish girl and I started to munch onto my eggroll and smiled consistently. Um, yeah.

Good advice that I learned from yesterday's lab:
1)Never throw anything away

NEVER EVER! Yesterday I wasted my 3-hr lab period and had to come back into lab at 6PM to re-do two lab days. The second time around, the co-distillation of clove-oil wasn't too bad and I actually met new friends and collaborated for a little bit. Oh, luckily after I got out, I had a lovely blue wad of blob walk me to my car. How lucky am I? HAR:>

On that sidenote, never thorw any feelings away either. You never know when you might need it for comfort again. It'll be like a tissue, yano?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

yayyy i get my own catemagory!!hehe why am i a blue blob that walks you to the car? as a blob, i must go kerplop, kerplop as i walk!

8:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home