long pause, eh?
:D
update, update! Last Saturday I saw Sin City with Mr. Lovely! It was our 4th date. Har! It was the first time we went to the movies movies together! The violence was both gruesome and awesome. I suppose it was good, but since I heard so many "great" reviews for it, it did not exceed my expectations. Kill Bill I beats Sin city anyday!
Last Tuesday I was killed by my organic chem midterm. Arg! (Pirate's Face)
Natalie and I worked on the Health Fair posterboard on Hepatitis B on Wednesday and Friday, and might I add, she's a great partner to work with. We got so much done in 45mins. We were intense and words just kept flowing out of our heads. I mean, we weren't talking about our lives and our futures, we were getting heated up by our enthusiam to finish the posterboard and making it as wonderful as possible. Yipee..! She's exciting; she makes my blood boil in a good way.
I took the WST yesterday. I think it was a great experience! I have always been scared of writing essays, perhaps it is the thought of being timed and watched over by a scary proctor. However, yesterday, it was so exciting! Words were popping like popcorn into my head and I just kept on writing and writing and writing. I think I even got carried away so I hope my grader will be a lenient on my metaphors. Then it was the grammar portion of the test. Since Mr. Lovely told me he had finished all of the 72 quesitons before in 40mins, I wanted to be jus tlike him, so I raced through the whole thing. I didn't daydream about what was for lunch or how fun my books would be having if they had a party like I usually do back on those highschool standard exams. Ohh, that rushhhhh to get work done was lovely. I sound pathetic, eh? I think it's probably because I had such a good sleep last night! 8 hrs, yo!
I'm a little nervous to do math hwk now. Jeff, if you are reading this, you are WAY ahead on math hwk than I am, so don't laff! But as I was reading 14.2 (I'm way behind), I just wante to crack my fingers, head, and mind and start working out all of these problems. Math has always been fun for me (but I didn't say easy, did I?;)). The different problem solving techniques, the adrenaline to ride over all of those hard problem's activation energy, and .. sigh. :>
The sun's shining, the airplanes are flying, I am smelling like rotten fish, so it's time to shower so I can hurry my butt to the healthfair to help ppl know about Hepatitis.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home