Sunday, May 01, 2005

piZZa-day

Dude, as if Mr. L's family can't get any CUTER!

At around 5:20PM, I was just sitting at my table, minding my own little business and feeling a little like a bum, Mr. L called and said his mom is making him pick me up for Pizza Day. I strongly refused, "No, I'm not dressed and I smell from my sweaty nap and I have already eaten dinner at 3PM!" But did he and his mom listen? NO! He still arrived and pushed me into his car! The ride to his house was amusing! So we showed up to find Phil and Tiff already done with their two pizzas. (my were those crusts just a tad hard) We first had to make the crust, which he intuitively did not mix yeast with boiling water because then the yeast would be dead. (apparently they're living organisms, but I swear with my very own eyes I did not see them moving at all!) Our crusts turned out peeeeeeeeeeeeerfect! Ohh yumm! First pizza's toppings: lovely pizza sauce that we prepared ourselves, cheese, mushrooms, shrimps, and ham. Second pizza's meaty toppings: ranch sauce, cheese, canadian meat, ham, and shrimps. Third pizza's vegetarian toppings: pizza sauce, cheese, mushrooms, and pinapples. Wow, I made pizzas from scratch last night. I was so happpppppppppppppppppppppppy!

On Friday, after a long pre-med meeting , Mr L and I went on out 5th date to ariyake! Yummmmmmmmy! I don't even know if the food was that good, but the portions were humongous. I took so many pictures of the food and of the driver. You should've seen big their smiles were. The california rolls had the best smile! :>

1 Comments:

Blogger Bio Nerd said...

mmm my lil girly was not smelly at all!!!! she kept touching the hot pans!!! grrrr

12:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home