Oh my..
*Hands up in the air!*
Summer school is FINALLY OVER!
On the last day of summer school, this really sweet girl in my public speaking class brought me a WHOLE BOSTON CREAM STRAWBERRY CAKE! It's just to thank me for taking her home and helping her on her speech..But seriously I didn't mind helping her, she's so silly to bring me a cake... Anyhow, you may ask, what is the condition of the cake? I eat a slice everyday :> Thank you. I really don't ever want to get used to being repaid for any little so-called act of kind gestures. I want to help others w/ the intention that one day they will do good for the well-being of our country or wherever they live. That'd be nice, wouldn't it? It'd be a chain of gifts, one to another, and hopefully that chain will end benefitting our kids, grandkids, grandgrandkids, grandgrandgrandkids, etc.
On the 4th of July, Mr. L taught me how to play with sparklers. Ohh beautiful. Yeah, aside from that sparking moment, I spent most of time "trying" to study for econ final and banging my head against my table because of the loud noises from the backyard. My dad has taken apart our old patio and apparently is replacing it w/ a new patio that looks just like the old one. Well I'm not sure about it because my only view so far is the view from my window. And from atop, everything still looks the same. Construction here, construction there..things never change. You can see nails, shovels, and lots of woods. Just like a view from heaven, there will always be love, hatred, sorrows, etc. Will it ever change?
Yeh, since I'm currently done with summer school, I've been watching a lot of TV (CSI's, my random korean soaps, and whatnot). But today, I caught of glimpse of this movie called, "Murder by the Hamptons," which is actually based on a true story that happened not too long ago. It was really fascinating and intriguing and altogether sad as well. You should check out this link: http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2004/03/23/national/main608217.shtml if you are interested..
I felt really disabled this past weekend. With only being able to use my right arm, it was hard to take showers, change, and even open the fridge. I never needed anyone so badly but to not really have someone there to help me led me to feel awfully lonely. But this is just physical pain that I experienced, what about emotional pain? Who is there for you when you need them most? Who is there to listen to you speak when you boil your problems up? I truly hope you have someone or something that is always there to help you when you need them most.. But to the homeless people out there that don't have shelter or even friends, I truly apologize for your lack of comfort. If only...
Summer school is FINALLY OVER!
On the last day of summer school, this really sweet girl in my public speaking class brought me a WHOLE BOSTON CREAM STRAWBERRY CAKE! It's just to thank me for taking her home and helping her on her speech..But seriously I didn't mind helping her, she's so silly to bring me a cake... Anyhow, you may ask, what is the condition of the cake? I eat a slice everyday :> Thank you. I really don't ever want to get used to being repaid for any little so-called act of kind gestures. I want to help others w/ the intention that one day they will do good for the well-being of our country or wherever they live. That'd be nice, wouldn't it? It'd be a chain of gifts, one to another, and hopefully that chain will end benefitting our kids, grandkids, grandgrandkids, grandgrandgrandkids, etc.
On the 4th of July, Mr. L taught me how to play with sparklers. Ohh beautiful. Yeah, aside from that sparking moment, I spent most of time "trying" to study for econ final and banging my head against my table because of the loud noises from the backyard. My dad has taken apart our old patio and apparently is replacing it w/ a new patio that looks just like the old one. Well I'm not sure about it because my only view so far is the view from my window. And from atop, everything still looks the same. Construction here, construction there..things never change. You can see nails, shovels, and lots of woods. Just like a view from heaven, there will always be love, hatred, sorrows, etc. Will it ever change?
Yeh, since I'm currently done with summer school, I've been watching a lot of TV (CSI's, my random korean soaps, and whatnot). But today, I caught of glimpse of this movie called, "Murder by the Hamptons," which is actually based on a true story that happened not too long ago. It was really fascinating and intriguing and altogether sad as well. You should check out this link: http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2004/03/23/national/main608217.shtml if you are interested..
I felt really disabled this past weekend. With only being able to use my right arm, it was hard to take showers, change, and even open the fridge. I never needed anyone so badly but to not really have someone there to help me led me to feel awfully lonely. But this is just physical pain that I experienced, what about emotional pain? Who is there for you when you need them most? Who is there to listen to you speak when you boil your problems up? I truly hope you have someone or something that is always there to help you when you need them most.. But to the homeless people out there that don't have shelter or even friends, I truly apologize for your lack of comfort. If only...

<< Home