Friday, August 05, 2005

(new update)

I just came back from attending many things.

I was privledged to live with one of the happiest familes in this world for a few days. It's the Le's family. Miss Le took me to the "ghetto" mall of Modesto, which I must say, is not really that ghetto, it's just a minature version of Valley Fair. Her mother also transported me to her husband's brother's house for a feast of all you can eat chicken: breasts, thighs, and wings. Her brother unraveled the world of Electra, Mulan II, Harold and Kumar Go to White Castle, Mr. and Mrs. Smith, and lastly, War of the World. Even though my perscription was already in the negative thousands, I now think it is in the negative billions. Food was found to my left, right, up, and down. My stomach was touched by the aromas of the tasty shrimp balls. The sound of her sister's voice was always ticking in my head, all about stories from her job in the hospital. Thank you for letting me sleep on the comfortable mattress in front of the tv and conviently near the restrooms and allowing me to be apart of your loving family for the short, but comforting three days.

On Thursday, I woke up to a bright yellow thing in front of me; silly Mr. Puddles's tiny duckarm was on my face as his wisdom-filled white hair was in nostrils. I took one short shower and the next thing I knew, I was on my way to Kelly Park and its next door neighbor, History Park, with the lovely Mr. Lovely. We saw fat kois and little kois and middle-sized kois and orange kois and red and white kois and black kois. Kois were everywhere in the pond! Many of them were hiding in the shades, probably attemping to stay away from the scary Mr. Sun. Oh, if only I could pat-pat them and lather some sunblock onto their slimy skin. I asked Mr. Lovely if kois could form gangs, you know, like the really fat kois against the middle-sized kois when it came to dealing with food. Or orange kois against black kois. Well, his reply was no, but then, we don't really know about this, right? Then I was able to peek into ancient post offices, schools, victorian houses, gas stations, and even a random Chinese worship place as well. Reading about each of the structure was very informative and fascinating. I've always liked history.

Not so long ago, I traveled on the bus to my dear school to do some research. But I noticed that everytime I get on it, the bus driver makes me get off on the very next stop so that he could rest. Gr, why can't they just rest before they pick up people. I am always left stranded by myself with nowhere to sit and a cellphone with not many minutes left. People are everywhere, but yet, no one would notice if anything was to happen to the wet-haired girl, who's dressed in pink and stood next to the brown tree stump. Anyhow, after three hours of research today and many, many hours of it as well before today, we finally have good data! Yay, go Dr. E and me! I tagged along with Dr. E for his weekly journal talk, and my, was I confused. It was something this and something that. As Dr. E and Dr. C just sat there listening to Dr. P talk and gracefully ate their sandwiches, I sat there looking at Dr. E munch on his sandwiches and fantasized about getting myself one right after I was done with research. I watched him chew his leafy green and beefy meat into pieces, one bite after another. Each bite was bigger than the last one. The sandwich was not only a companion for his growling stomach, it was also something that soothed his soul. After he swallowed his last bite, I knew that I had to have one by dinnertime. And so I did and it was one messy meal.

Now how about some Green Tea ice cream to soften the calluses on your feet?