Monday, April 02, 2007

Happy 22nd Birthday to Booboobearie!

To Booboobear,

My my, another year has gone by! But, our friendship has sustained the distance that has been placed between us these past few years. I am amazed at how close our friendship is despite how apart we are from each other. I love you so much you wouldn't even believe it!

Happy birthday to you, my beautiful and tall friend from SD!

May you be blessed with feelings of comfort and joys as graduation quickly approaches. But i hope you won't be too happy or else you won't feel compelled to spread your wings and help people in the areas you feel called to. I am so blessed to have been apart of your life since sophomore year in HS. I have witnessed your cheery moments, sad moments, hungry moments, coffee-craving moments, and etc. etc. You've matured in such a graceful and sincere way.. if that makes any sense. I love seeing how you've tried to continually change and challenge yourself in different dilemmas. Thank you for always welcoming me and reaching out to me. I am forever indebted to your kindness and strong spirit. Happy, happy birthday!