Sunday, October 24, 2004

October 23

My n a i l s are short and ...sassy. I'm in a short-nails mood. Short and Natural [well for the next few days, until I get really bored one evening, then they'll be flushed pink]

I'm taking a break from my studies this morning, like the sun is taking a break from shining its glowy cancerous rays on us this morning. The only things that I was able to see when I peeked outside my windows were the muddy rain clouds and the musky gray sky.

I just swapped my summer clothes with my winter clothes from one closet to another. It's getting cold earlier this year as compared to last year's lovely white winter. Delightful! I love the wintery feeling. Like everytime I shiver, I feel as if a ghost walked by. Yano!? I get scared tho..but it's the excitment! Well, not only that, sigh winter, it's just, depressingly satisfying. Happy, yet morbidly happy. (enter transition here) I feel as if my health is a lot weaker this year. Last year, I was usually wearing short sleeved shirts until late November/December. Now I shiver if I don't wear scarves every morning. What the heck! Anyways, thanks Eiffie for your scarf and beanie on the RAINIEST DAY ever..well to me, I have never been that soaked before. It was a fair punishment with mixed intentions. I felt like the rain said, "J, you did POORLY on your bio midterm so you shall get soaked!" Half an hour later, Mr. Rain said, "Hey, you got an A on your music composition, here's the sun for your drive home."

1:05 AM I need a life! Can I write you love letters? Maybe that'll bore me enough so I could sleep.

My wrist still smells like the perfume that was sprayed on me at Macy's. The worker attacked me by spraying it on my wrist when I was squished against many people! Go away, smelly smell! Speaking of my wrist, I can't find a nice watch. My mom said that I'm too picky, but I just want my old watch fixed!!! Someone steal it from me and fix it. Then give it to me for Christmas! I'd adore you for life. My eyes would cry tears of endearment. I would kiss your wrist, hand, and fingers, one by one, until my nose would start to leak

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

awwww i'll steal your watch and fix it for you....just accidentally leave it in my car:) you need to take care of yourself deary. you need plenty of rest and eat those vitamin C's to keep you healthy. i miss you jeannetty dear! love you hun!

1:37 AM  
Blogger Bio Nerd said...

i found your shadoww yayy!! oh by the way u did not do poorly on that bio midterm... hehehe keep working on them love letters... ohhh and listen to annonymous, but remember what DR. BRUCK said.... too much vitamin c can cause a mutation in your genes!!! CANCER IS NOT COOL!
-the bio nerd

5:48 PM  
Blogger Bio Nerd said...

i found your shadoww!! yayy!! hahah work on them love letters carrot! ohhh and it was me that attacked you with that spray... hahaha. oh and listen to annonymous... but remember dr. bruck said don't take toooooo much vitamin c or you gonna mutate them genes and get CANCER!!! eeek!

5:56 PM  
Blogger steph said...

hi doodoodear :) i'll be taking a break from AIM (again!) my reliable AIM buddie! its time to study and get rid of distractions :) plus, ive got to pray about them boy problems, hehe. anyhow, keep entertaining me! :) love you and miss you, doodoodearie!

8:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home