Gobble.
All this week, I was looking forward to visiting a nursing home today to brighten up the senior's moods. But, to my disbelief, I had to wake up in an uncomfortable position and I also felt like I had woken up in someone else's body. I couldn't move. I couldn't breathe. I couldn't even mumble. I croaked when I called my partner to inform her that I shouldn't go with her to the home because I wouldn't want to infect them with my virus. I wouldn't want to help them die any faster. No. No!
So, what'd I do instead? I laid in bed, bored to death. Yet, I absolutely hate being bored. Gosh, I hate complaining about being bored., too. Well, I hate complaing overall. So useless, it's not like anyone can do anything for me. Suck it up, yo. I'm very privledged to be me. Thank you, God.
Anyhow, after I sulked in bed, I ran downstairs and literally swallowed a whole slice of cheesecake! OMGoodness, heaven, I tell you, HEAVEN!!! HAR.
Well. No one's home. No one's here. I'm just waiting for the landing of a famliar object that wil eventually fly me to a familiar place far from here. I found my old blog http://iggloomemover.blogspot.com/ and read it for a little while. Wow, I have forgotten about myself for awhile, what has lured me back to the inevitable past?
Happy Thanksgiving. Tis the season to be thankful.
Yes, time to give my car some lovin'. Vroooooooooooooooom goes the sound of the vacuum cleaner.

1 Comments:
wahhahaa... thats not fair... my car doesn't go vrrrroooommm it goes putt putt... heheheh
i hope you feel better....
Post a Comment
<< Home