Madness
I want to cry.
Why are the prep questions for my polisci midterm so so so so so hard? I just read about 3 and a half chapters and the answers aren't even in the book. Sniff.
Why is there always a knot in my hair? Specifically in the back of my head?
Today's premed off. meeting lasted 2 and a half hours. O my goodness..
I don't know what I want from my secret santa. A rainbow? Leaves slowly falling onto my car? The people sitting on the chairs behind me to talk softer so I could hear myself read? Deng, we're in the lib for God's sakes.
Why am I so slow? If only that fable of the tortoise and the rabbit was relevant in my life. What the heck do I even want to do with my life? God, reveal to me what I can do for You. I'm so lost without You. You've given me the energy, now show me the arrows to the path made specifically for me. Sigh, I know it takes time. How long must I wait? Patience.. in everything. No need to hurry. Trust in You. Trust in You..
Why is that girl reading aloud now?! AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home