Thursday, October 28, 2004

Oct 28 2004

Broc wants me to blog so here I am typing away.

I just had two slices of pizza, a nice round bowl of pho, 4 oreo chocolate creme cookies, and a big bowl of bbq noodles:> I'm stuffed and uncomfortable.

My friends made fun of my sudden hot flashes today. I'm really 40 and pre-menopausing.

HAHAAHAA! My momma and brother are watching this asian concert/miss vietnamese thing. She just came over and told me that she wants to enter me into the pageant next year. She thinks I can win! HAHHA! The only way I can win is if I diet, exercise my butt off, throw up after every meal, refrain myself from eating chocolate, get used to applying loads and loads of makeup, learn how to walk properly and not bump into things, etc etc. Crazy! I would never ever eveeeeer enter myself into such a thing. Oh, the EMBARASSMENT! HAHAHAA..!

Deng, Eiffie's right. Everytime I microwave something, I smell the burnt smell from last Thursday. It's been a week;) Mm, last Thursday, I burned my coffee mug. I did not hesitate to notice the silver thing on the mug was made out of metal. Oh, dumb am I.

Today I lost my ring. Woe is ME! I'm so bummed, why why why? Now my right hand is completely naked. Deng, that's two rings this year. I'm so blue. Someone color me up with yellow food coloring so I can puke green stuffers. I'd lose weight more quickly so I can enter the pageant to please my mom. Oh, don't remind me, hahahahahaahahahahahaa.

The weather is changing so quickly, just like my bedsheets are no longer fiery red for my burning passions, now they're ridiculously girly . Ick, I don't have spankin' red flannel bedsheets, I only have pretty girly flowery warm bedsheets. Maybe I'll dream of walking among fields of flowers and tall masculine trees like the ones that Beethoven walked on when he was embedded with impure thougths. Uh, wha? Yeah, I wish I was unique as these composers, then perhaps I'd be capable of composing such dramatic symphonies. Why wasn't I born a Mozart? Hello, all people are created equal!!! Child prodigies. I should have eaten more fish's brains when I was a litle girl. My uncle once lied to me and said that eating fish's brains would help you grow taller and wiser. Yeah? Yeah. Didn't work.

2 Comments:

Blogger Bio Nerd said...

yes i did want you to blog.. i'm so bored! hehehe menooooopausseee... jeannette needs to have a baby soon! :) jk i hope you are okay... no more headaches and hot flashes!

6:53 PM  
Blogger natalie said...

nettsie!

oh no... : T what happened to last nite? our chitty chat... hmm... i want to call you RIGHT NOW, but i dont have my phone with me! oh poop... well hopefully we can make up for it this weekend. call me whenever, okay? okaY! and ps, i love reading about you from you. hehe... you are the cutsiest nettsie i know. : ]

11:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home