Sunday, October 31, 2004

Happy Halloweenie

Here I am, sitting here, chewing on SUPER OILY FATTY FOOD. I am sick of eating the same Fast Food every single weekend. First it was KFC (yumm, right?! no, not after 3 weeks in a row), then TACO BELL (oh love the crunchy ones, but why does he keep getting the soft ones? blah!), now Mc Donalds (if only i can get to them before my brother does).

Phone was ringing. It got me ALL excited, so I ran up the stairs, but before I even got to the stairs, I ran into the metal thing, and now I'm in pain. I limped up the stairs to see who the caller was. Deng, it was from one of those "vote for prop.." this and that again. Sigh! Pain. Pain shows that you're alive. Pain is good. Pain is not good when your foot is throbbing red.

Tonight, and from now on, all I'm gonna do is study. Study in the morning, study in the afternoon, study in the evening, and study at midnight! Oh, hum that to the bagel song! Yumm...Studying makes me psycho. Neh, not that farfetched. Okay, maybe delirious and ANGRY! GAR! Sorry to you. Well, I'll be done by Nov 19! I'm so happy! Oh Nov 19, I'll be 19 and 7months(minus a day) old! Yay. Whatever, shoot me.

Tonight I will give out candy and count the number of students who want to take Chem1b next semester. I LOVE MY JOB! WAHeee! I'm running out of dark chocolate kitkats. Woe is me, again. Just kidding. Notice my..uh, sick humor, no not sick, pathetic? Yah, it's pathetic.

This entry should not be public.

For halloween, i was a sailor. I gave up looking for a libarian costume. But I looked ridiculous. Next year, I'm going to be a boyscout. CHARGE!!!! Better yet, I'll be a donkey. He Haw.

2 Comments:

Blogger Bio Nerd said...

hehehe i want some greasy food!! yummmers... ewwwiii dark chocolate.... NOT yummersss... hahahah :) have a spoookkyyy halloween! boOOO i'm watching you!

4:40 PM  
Blogger steph said...

you changed your costume so many times! (you'd be a cute boy scout! next year!)

oh doodoo, write more and entertain me! see you soon hopefully!

11:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home