Saturday, November 06, 2004

Saturday November 6 2004

Been awhile, hasn't it?

Long week. Welcome back, Stephanie! Sorry, I can't see you. I'm terribly bummed.

I'm back in gilroy. Back to the land of the garlics. Back to the familar vanilla scented candles. Back to the room of the hasbeens. Back to missing objects and used tapes on the walls. Back to the nails on the walls. Back to the pictureless frames. Sigh. This is my life, and not yours. Smile here or move your 38 muscles so you can frown. Just make sure no one's looking or else they'll be concerned.

I still need to give the "beast" a soul. Let it rise and be charmed. That or be fiery and gruesome. Or jovial? Or shall we dance? I mean, make pumpkin pie?

Hm, I just saw a little white boy on a pony ride down the road outside my window. That is so strange! What if the next time I look outside, I'll see Shrek? Hah.

Notepads don't eat me. I eat them.

Despite it all, I have won little and lost millions. In the end, I am quite content.

Time for my body to lie on wovened threads.

May God bless you and I with prophetic dreams.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

this is ted the 80s dancing fool just wanting to hit you up and say yo yo yo. i've got a musical telegram from Eiffie.

"you are missed, you are thought about, and you are prayed for"

(ted is dancing here)

"got beef? I WANT SOME!!!"

(ted is dancing here)

"For He chose us in Him before creation of the world to be holy and blameless in his sight. Ephesians 1:4"

(ted is thirsty here)

the end.

6:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

this is ted the dancing 80s fool with a singing telegram from Eiffie.

"you are missed, thought about, and prayed for"

(ted is dancing here)

"got steak?"

(ted is still dancing here)

"For He chose us in Him before creation of the world to be holy and blameless in his sight. Ephesians 1:4"

(ted is panting. he's tired)

the end.

6:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

what a score! ted danced twice for u. hahaha

6:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home