Girls do two things best.
Eat.
Shop.
As someone who is a girl by definition, I completed those two tasks today beautifully thanks to my beautiful accomplice, Jurene. I can't give you her last name; I don't want you to stalk her because she's mine until she marries some good ole boy. Anyhow, I literally crawled (because I was deathly starving; it was 12PM and i hadn't even eaten breakfast yet) into a pho place with her today for lunch. It was wonderful. I haven't seen her in so long, and yet our classes are right next to each other these past few weeks. So we conversed, dined, shared meat(balls), and then joyfully paid for the delicious meals. Afterwards, to walk off the two bowls of pho, we traveled to the great mall where we did some good shopping. Oh, it felt good, but the guilt of buying nice shirts without any special occasions to wear them to, kind of took the smiles off my face. I haven't r e a l l y shopped for myself since, eh, mid-october? I got another pair of shoes. (Jump for joy!) I got size 5.5, these was something very wrong with their measurement systems. I felt like a gnome, a dwarf, a little girl. Jurene's very good at controllng me, "Nope!" she'd yell and push me away from the 'hideous grammaa-like shirts.' She's so cool. We're partners in shopping. We can scan a store in 5mins, then leave in disgust because there was either nothing affordable or wearable. I was saying, our styles clash, we don't look for the same qualities in a boy, how would we ever fight in the future?
Yesterday was wonderful as well. Many firsts, many stolen enchantments. I've got to say, some things are just not worth blogging. It remains a secret to others, but a well written article has been read and sealed with a kiss by yours truly. Thanks. No one has captured me so dearly.

1 Comments:
i agree with jurene!!! no fairr!! you shouldn't be hiding secrets! :] now i'll sit here too and think about it...
Post a Comment
<< Home