My first blind date with..
I checked to see if there was any green bok choy from lunch stuck between my two front teeth. Nope. I checked to see if my pant's zipper was all the way up, showing no traces of my Tuesday's underwear. Yep. I checked to see if I was on time. Yep, right on the dot. I crossed my legs, which led me to sigh in disgust because I felt the rolls on my tummies wrinkle up my ironed top. A Chinese guy walked in. I smiled. He printed out a paper and left. I frowned, but quickly smiled as another boy walked in. He found a stapler, stapled his paper, than asked me if I knew where Mrs. Brouchet was. I quickly replied with a no, then I nervously fiddled with my fingers. I checked to see if there was dirt in them. Nope. A bunch of people walked in and crowded about a printer, as if they were huddling around to work to finish on a science project that was due in a few minutes. I checked my watch. 1:25PM. He's five minutes late. I laughed nervously to myself. I hummed a song. Then, I see a tall figure. He's pale, blond, and has big eyes. I giggled. He made eye contact with me. "Can this be him?" I wondered to myself. He took large, bold steps as he walk towards me, then he stretched out his hand, which was filled with signs of strong, but sturdy scars and cute, little sun-spots. "Hi, are you J?" asked ___, my T-shirt seller.

1 Comments:
aww poopie looks like jeannette's taken.... :j
Post a Comment
<< Home