Sunday, August 28, 2005

Abacadabra! Poof!

I wish I could say that one magical word and all of these ants that are walking around on my table would just DISSAPEAR!

Yesterday I made a horrible mistake of leaving some rice crackers on my desk, so I woke up with about ten ants walking in and out of the bag. They think it's their gift from God. Hah! As if they did anything nice to me to deserve my snack. I really didn't think much of it last night when I left the bag on the table. Usually they only attack my hidden treasures of chocolate, so I thought, these ants must have sweet furry legs! (Get it, "sweet tooth?" Nvm..) But obviously not! They have a thing for salty snacks, too! Oh! You know what? Perhaps they just want a reason to stay here and be my friends. They might think the gesture of me "leaving" them food means that it's an offer for them to be my friends. In that case, what silly tiny creatures!

Sigh, my silly friends keep crawling on my book when I'm trying really hard to concentrate. When can you tell your friends that it's not working out anymore?