Thursday, November 24, 2005

Story Time

Let me tell you a story about why looks can be very deceiving.

A little more than a week ago, Mr. Lovely and I went to the Crazy Buffet restaurant. Supposedly, it was a buffet which consisted delicacies from China, Japan, Vietnam, and also America. Anyways, it was indeed pretty CRAZY.

Their juicy-looking buffolo wings did not taste like normal spicy buffolo wings. One of my favorite Chinese dishes is ha gao dim sum, so when I saw it laying there with its plumpy brothers and its sisters, I found myself very greedy as I scooped at least 5 members of their family onto my plate. Then I poured dash of soy sauce and a hint of chilli sauce on it. Anyways, when I decided to bite off the head of the uncle, he tasted AWFUL!

So, don't assume everything that looks good will taste good.

PS I will never go there again.

The end.