WAHOOOOOO!
Can someone say, Aluaholu!
Why?
Because I'm DONE with finals starting yesterday at 8:28AM! Some say, "Damn J, you're incredibly LUCKY!" Then I crazzily shout back at them and say, "Dude you, you have no idea what it's been like studying non-stop for finals at 7:15 in the morning! At least yours are spaced at so you muachacho time to study!" Geez! People have no sympathy for little hunchback J. JK. What to do, what to do...
After I finished my final, I finally asked this question, "What day is it today?" "Oh, it's the 14th!" replied my joyful bf. WHAT? You mean there's only 10 days before XMAS EVE? Geez, time has been flying. Seriously, it feels so good not to always be thinking about how to complete lab repots for my three lab classes, gazing at my biochem book incomprehensibly, and highlighting every single darn equation as I read for my two physics classes. WOW. No more "Hey J, how'd you do on this?" "Why are you always studying?" "Lunch?! Oh, it's lunch time already. I thought it was time to finally switch to my Physics book because Biochem was getting a little too chem-ie." "

<< Home