Tuesday, November 30, 2004

Murky Monday

BrrrRrrrrr..!

Yesterday, my father finally turned on the heater in our house. OMG. I felt loved. My chocolate fat ain't working too well at keeping this meaty girl alive.

Yesterday, Ngoc & I baked underneath a tree for about 3 hours trying to sell danishes and orange juice. We screamed at people while they walked past us. When people replied that they were on their way to class after we asked them to support us, we offered to walk them to class. We scared them. We made people feel sorry for us. We made some money. WE were pathetic, low-lives, beggars. hah. It was fun, let's fundraise again! Heh. Heh.

My debate was ugly. People ganged up on us because we were the cons. In reality, we do support what we were against, but still, we weren't very welll liked. My class is mean. Snickering is very rude when so meone is trying very h ard to not turn bright red. Heh. I'm still trying to accept criticms. Please bear with me and my crummy spelling.

When my brain floods, my heart gets fogged up and turns gravy. That's when I make some irresponsible actions.

I need to snap out of this time period. Snap out of this frame. Let me see the world through another pair of eyes. Lend me soul. Let me long for a future. Scold me for my tears. Scold me for the lies that are mustered deep in the roots of my suffocated cells. What is it that I am hunting for?

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

brrr it is cold! my fingers and toes are frostbitten! don't worry about people laughing at you carrot.... i'll go and laugh at them for you! wahahahaa... feel better?

8:30 PM  
Blogger steph said...

hello my food buddie. im in the library..."studying." i'm sleepy. hope you have a wonderful day-after-tuesday and you get some time to relax! see you in THREE days! love you, doodoodearie!

12:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home