and who has the map?
It is certainly one of those times of the year again where I feel little lost and confused as to where my spot holds true to on the face of this earth. I don’t know where my skills would be resourceful to others in the remaining years of my life. I don’t know what my passions are and what I am entitled to do after college. I don’t know why I am a majoring in this psycho major and what I want to do with the rest of my life. I feel like I’ve been wasting so much time eating and sleeping and dreaming. I want to explore, but I have no clue where to start. If I were to start something new, can I still keep everything that I have started under control? Will I succumb to a hole that I have yet to poke? How come I keep wondering but I have done nothing? I am feeling a little pathetic. This is the appetizer of how I felt on my birthday last year. I was grateful that people remembered, but I just felt like I didn’t deserve all that was given to me. I have done nothing and have accomplished nothing as well. I need to know what needs to be done. This obedient and hard working self of mine has stopped for now and wants to look for a map. A map with all of my future accomplishments written down so I know whether I should drive north or south as of this moment. Perhaps driving west doesn’t even feel so bad since I feel like I should be aimless. I am ready to reach out, but should I take path C or path D?

1 Comments:
i support you on all your paths, as long as the path has me included in it :]... keep trekking and you'll find what you want soon.
-your lil boy
Post a Comment
<< Home