early friday
I consider today friday because it was quite adventureous. har.
I was really excited to finally be done with class at 1145 because I had been looking forward to eating lunch wiht my momma for quite some time. i walked out of class and saw the lovely sun. I had so much planned for this glorious day. What could go wrong? But it wasn't until I reached my car that I realized, "oh man, your keys are nicely locked away in your car! and here you are, standing here, with a door in between your nicely planned out thursday." I then kept on walking around the garage in embarassment and once again, ashamed of my unacceptable action of this morning. I then walked into Duncan Hall and banged my head against the vending machines for several minutes before I informed both my mother and my beloved over the phone of my dumbness. Sigh. I then headed upstairs and sat on the 4th floor of Duncan Hall and sighed for awhile. Luckily, Mr. Lovely came to me after I got so bored that I took a few pictures of my socks. We notified University Police Department that I'd leave my car here overnight so I don't receieve a ticket tomorrrow morning. We then walked towards Mr. L's car until I remembered that my keys are right smack on the seat, an area where everyoneeee and anyone can see it. It's in plain view. We walked over to the car and he realized that my windows were down about once inch. So, while I was munching on a bbq togo sandwich, he made a wire thing from his first aid kit and his antenna. What a wise young fellow! He was able to pull my keys out within seconds! I'm amazed of what he can dooooo! I was so happy, I smelled my car for a nice long whiff and pat-pat my stering wheel after I unlocked the doors thanks to my super ingenious Mr. L! Har:>
Awhlie later, we arrived at my house, cleaned up my horribly messy cabinent (I can't seem to throw anything away! Stephanie, I still have so many of those paint samples!!), visited my lovely mother, watched Charmed (thank you Cassie's bf for buying these for her!), ate muchocho food, and drove to Longs and Fry's to return stuffers for my mother. Before I headed inside Fry's, I wanted to run these two young gentlemen over because they are dogs (I truly hope you understand what I mean). Because of my pms mood and their ridiculous smirks, I wanted to write a hate note about their ugly car and leave it on their souped up blue 80's honda's window. On the way out, I was hunting the car down and asked, "Is it this one?" to all the blue cars I saw. I almost pee-d in my pants because I accidentally pointed to my car and Mr. L and I broke down into laughters. You might not think it's funny, but we sure did for a good while.
Now I sit here, refraining to move because I tripped and fell onto my brother's snowboarder in the dark and have developed a few bruises on my left leg. Yeah, I'm cool and very pathetic. Thanks.
Good night!

1 Comments:
heheeh... can i pat-pat your feett and then lick them? you were soooo cute today mi hot stuff.... i simply love you
Post a Comment
<< Home