1), 2), 3) ...
First and foremost, let's get everyone sickenlingly gross for one second. Happy _ months anniversary (since yesterday)! Mr. Lovely, you have survived _ time with me! Unbelievable. I know I can be unbearable at time. Thank You & Congratulations! I shall give you a paperclip. Did I mention it's white? Now that that's done, let's move on =)
Second of all, I now know all that I should know about TB and I am so darn excited to tell the world about it!
Third, Mr. L and I randomly and spontaneosly double dated with two of the world's hottest people on earth! Oh yeah, baby! Anyhow, today should never be forgotten. Award-winning ClamChowder. Sterling Silver. Wax Museum. Liquor Ice Cream w/ Chocolate Truffle. Nice Walk on the Rocks. Ride Back W/ An Inevitable Car Accident. Silent Drive Back. Interesting Ending For A Great Day.
Fourth, a new hobby has marched its way into my life. May the sewing machine never rest in peace.

<< Home